Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Skiing is better than Marriage!!

While shopping for t-shirts today I found one that I really liked so I bought it for myself as my new workout shirt!!

Top 10 Reasons SKIING is Better than MARRIAGE:

1. New skis are cheaper than a diamond.

2. Skiing allows you to have multiple partners.

3. You can pick out new skis every year.

4. You can always have more than one set of skis.

5. Skis don't have an opinion about your family.

6. When you decide to stop skiing it costs you nothing.

7. The mountains are always faithful.

8. Skiing does not give you a to-do list.

9. Skis do not need flowers, chocolates or cards.

10. Anniversaries are not important to skis.

I love to ski. I go every year in the Spring. I usually go with my aunt (who is 70 years old and skis!). We have a ton of fun when we are on the slopes. Yesterday was our first day on the slopes and we had about 2 hours of sleet/snow mixture which is extremely painful to the face!! We are tough skiers since we just battled the weather and kept at. If finally just turned into snow which is a lot better for skiing. Today, we had beautiful weather, the sun was shining but it was extremely cold (especially for this time of year). Tomorrow, we will ski in the morning and see how the weather goes...they are expecting 2 foot of snow and 50 mile an hour winds...could be a bit touchy.

For now the doctor is out......hoping for good weather tomorrow so she can ski all day before coming home.

No comments: