Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Didn't Blog About It

As I have looked back over my pictures from the past couple of months I have realized that I missed many opportunities to blog.

Here is my sad list:

I didn't blog about the fair





I didn't blog about Grandmother's 90th birthday party where she danced with her brother one more time!!!




And posed with her family to create a 4 generation picture (not the best picture).


I didn't blog about Halloween and I didn't take pictures of Halloween either (not a good Halloween person!)

I didn't blog about Hayden's birthday party



or sweet Gracie riding the rides at Chuckie Cheese....

I didn't blog about Thanksgiving (didn't take pictures either!)

I didn't blog about cooking this wonderful recipe that I got from my friend Llewellyn!! I was so proud of myself for actually making something (that at the time I hoped was going to turn out great) I made pictures of it as I put it together....ummmm yummy!!!




But now I am back on track and ready to get caught up on blogging (or at least not get behind again!).

For now the doctor is out.....planning the next blog!

No comments: